Sleepy Manasota Key and Englewood
Manasota Key, part of the city of Englewood, is a sleepy reminder of the Florida of old. Straddling the Sarasota and Charlotte county lines, it is almost "A Tale of Two Cities." The northern half, in Sarasota County, is residential, with a shady canopy road of live oaks and foliage that grows right up to the curvy roadway's edge. Large beachfront estates and a few small vacation properties make up the bulk of this part of the key. The southern half has a combination of single-family homes, condominiums and villas, and an enclave of restaurants and businesses near the south bridge to Englewood. Public beaches are spread out from one end of the key to another, with ample parking.
Sleepy Manasota Key and Englewood Properties
- Ahhh, Lido Key!
- Alluring Sarasota, Bird Key, Lido Key & St. Armands Circle
- Amazing Sarasota, West of Tamiami Trail
- Awesome Longboat Key
- Beautiful Anna Maria
- Funky Siesta Key
- Pleasant Bradenton Beach & Holmes Beach
- Scenic Casey Key and Nokomis Beach
- Sleepy Manasota Key and Englewood
- Wonderful Downtown Venice