Wonderful Downtown Venice
One of Florida's few "planned cities," the plan for Downtown Venice was designed by John Nolen in 1925. Venice is called "The City on the Gulf," because it is the only city along the gulf coast in this part of the state without a barrier island off its coast. You can walk the 4-block, tree-lined boulevard from downtown to the beach. Downtown has a "town square" on which original buildings from the 1920s face. Quaint boutiques and sidewalk dining abounds in a small 3-4 block square walkable business district. Venice is very bike and pet friendly, as well. It is also -- inaccurately -- referred to as Venice Beach (but that's in California!). For the latest market trends and statistics for Venice, CLICK HERE!
Wonderful Downtown Venice Properties
- Ahhh, Lido Key!
- Alluring Sarasota, Bird Key, Lido Key & St. Armands Circle
- Amazing Sarasota, West of Tamiami Trail
- Awesome Longboat Key
- Beautiful Anna Maria
- Funky Siesta Key
- Pleasant Bradenton Beach & Holmes Beach
- Scenic Casey Key and Nokomis Beach
- Sleepy Manasota Key and Englewood
- Wonderful Downtown Venice