Beautiful Anna Maria
Once known as "our little secret," Anna Maria is an incorporated city at the north end of Anna Maria Island (one of 3 municipalities on Anna Maria Island). It is the "sleepier," more residential part of the island. Its beaches are pristine white with sand that can squeak when you walk in it! Tucked away are some fun discoveries, such as the City Pier, the Sand Bar restaurant, the Rod and Reel Pier, The Sign of The Mermaid restaurant and many interesting shops and restaurants along walkable Pine Avenue. Don't miss a play at the Island Players! The little theatre itself will take you back in time. For the latest real estate market trends and statistics for Anna Maria, CLICK HERE!
Beautiful Anna Maria Properties
- Ahhh, Lido Key!
- Alluring Sarasota, Bird Key, Lido Key & St. Armands Circle
- Amazing Sarasota, West of Tamiami Trail
- Awesome Longboat Key
- Beautiful Anna Maria
- Funky Siesta Key
- Pleasant Bradenton Beach & Holmes Beach
- Scenic Casey Key and Nokomis Beach
- Sleepy Manasota Key and Englewood
- Wonderful Downtown Venice